Secondary containers for the transport of biological samples
These secondary containers are ideal to transport biological samples in complete safety and compliant with triple packaging standards.
Made of heavy-duty polycarbonate, they are fall-proof and autoclavable at max 121°C.
Moreover, they have an airtight seal and they are transparent to easily spot any accidental spills which may happen during the transport of the samples.
All the secondary containers for biological samples transport are supplied with:
- Stainless steel hooks
- Polycarbonate tray for documents
- Absorbent tissue
The instructions for the use and the symbols required by the law in force are printed on the sides.
Modular accessories are available for each model.
Customization is available upon request.
All components are latex free.
All the containers are in compliance with:
- Council Directive 90/679/EEC on the protection of workers from risks related to exposure to biological agents at work
- UNI EN 829/98 (falling trial)
- A.D.R. (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road) – Packaging Instructions P650
- I.M.D.G. (International maritime dangerous goods)
Moreover, they are registered in the Italian Medical Devices Database as IVD Medical Devices (CE marking).
Sizw: EXTRA SMALL
Dimensions (EXT): 242x169x155 mm
Weight: 720 g
Capacity: 60 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm
or 40 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
Dimensions (EXT): 305x245x155 mm
Weight: 1 Kg
Capacity: 120 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 80 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
Dimensions (EXT): 390x230x173 mm
Weight: 1.5 Kg
Capacity: 180 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 120 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
Dimensions (EXT): 500x285x225 mm
Weight: 2.6 Kg
Capacity: 300 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 200 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm