Airtight containers for the transport of biological samples
Airtight secondary containers for the transport of biological samples.
Made of heavy-duty polycarbonate, autoclavable at max 121°C.
Transparent to easily spot any accidental spills.
All containers are supplied with:
- Stainless steel hooks
- Polycarbonate tray for documents
- Absorbent tissue
The instructions for the use and the symbols required by the law in force are printed on the sides.
Customization is available upon request.
All components are latex free.
All the containers are in compliance with:
- Council Directive 90/679/EEC on the protection of workers from risks related to exposure to biological agents at work
- UNI EN 829/98 (falling trial)
- A.D.R. (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road) – Packaging Instructions P650
- I.M.D.G. (International maritime dangerous goods)
Moreover, the containers are registered in the Italian Medical Devices Database as IVD Medical Devices.
Sizw: EXTRA SMALL
Dimensions: 242x169x155 mm
Weight: 720 g
Capacity: 60 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm
or 40 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
Dimensions: 305x245x155 mm
Weight: 1 Kg
Capacity: 120 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 80 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
Dimensions: 390x230x173 mm
Weight: 1.5 Kg
Capacity: 180 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 120 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
Dimensions: 500x285x225 mm
Weight: 2.6 Kg
Capacity: 300 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 200 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm